There are over 4 million American’s who suffer from Sjogren’s syndrome. 9 out of 10 of those who suffer are women, and Sjorgen’s is 2nd most common autoimmune rheumatic disease.
If you suffer from Sjogren’s and are looking for life insurance the good news is that you can get approved for a policy.
Sjogren’s Syndrome and Life Insurance: What you need to know
However not all life insurance companies treat Sjogren’s the same way and we know which companies to work with to help you get approved for a policy at the best rates.
Some questions that we will ask you are:
- Date of Diagnosis
- Symptoms you have
- Past treatment and current treatment
- Medications Taken including quantity and frequency taken.
If your Sjogren’s disease is mild you can get approved at a Table 1-3 rating, if it is more moderate you are likely to see a table 4-6 health rating. Your best rates will be with a term life insurance policy. When you speak to us we will ask you a few questions and based on that provide you with a customized life insurance quote based on your Sjogren’s Syndrome. Contact us or fill out the quote form below to get started.
Latest posts by Liran Hirschkorn (see all)
- Does Having a Stroke Affect Life Insurance? - October 10, 2017
- Protective Term Life Insurance: How Protective Life is Different - October 6, 2017
- Life Insurance For Dummies: Basics You Need To Buy Smart - September 25, 2017