If you have been declined for life insurance due to Hepatitis C, it is very likely that that you haven’t applied with the right life insurance company. It isn’t your fault, most likely the agent you applied with was not knowledgable on knowing which life insurance company to apply with. There are some life insurance companies that only want to insure individuals that don’t have any pre-existing conditions, and if you applied with one of those companies you would have been declined due to the elevated liver function test results that results from Hepatitis C.
We work with a couple of top insurance companies that tend to be more favorable to people with Hepatitis C, and we have the experience to help you get coverage. Here are questions we will be asking you when you call us or fill out our quote form:
- When were you diagnosed?
- What are you liver function enzyme test results? Are they under control?
- What is the current treatment or medications you take?
- Do you drink alcohol? How much and how often?
- What tests were done to diagnose you?
- Do you have any other health conditions?
If you are in remission and have little or no liver damage you will likely qualify at a Standard Rating. If you do show some liver damage, and have some symptoms than you can still get approved, but most likely at substandard rates.
Please fill out our quote form below and we will do our best to help you get approved for life insurance with hepatitis C.
Author: Liran Hirschkorn
Latest posts by Liran Hirschkorn (see all)
- Does Having a Stroke Affect Life Insurance? - October 10, 2017
- Protective Term Life Insurance: How Protective Life is Different - October 6, 2017
- Life Insurance For Dummies: Basics You Need To Buy Smart - September 25, 2017