Over 2 million American have an irregular heartbeat. If you have an irregular heart beat and looking to get information on obtaining life insurance coverage this article will let you know what questions you should be ready to answer, so that you can get an accurate quote. The good news is that you typically can qualify for life insurance with Arrhythmia or an irregular heart beat.
Be Honest on Your Life Insurance Application
The first thing to do when applying for life insurance is to be honest and upfront in your application. If you have seen a physician for the irregular heartbeat the insurance company will find out anyway, and you are better off letting them know. Even if they don’t find out, lying on your life insurance application can result in your family not receiving a death benefit if the insurance company finds out you lied (typically in the first two years of a policy).
Questions We Ask To Get An Accurate Quote
Here are some questions that we will ask, and the more information you have when applying, the more accurate a quote you will get:
1) When were you originally diagnosed?
2) What has been the past treatment, and current treatment?
3) Do you take any medications for the irregular heart beat? If so for how long, quantity taken, and how often?
4) How often do you see your physician?
5) Do you have any other health conditions – such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, etc..?
6) What is your lifestyle like? Do you eat right and exercise?
7) What tests have you had and when were they last done (Such as Resting EKG, Echocardiogram)?
Knowing the answer to the above questions can help us give you an idea of the type of pricing you can expect for a life insurance policy with irregular heartbeat. If you are looking to get a quote we can email you our irregular heart beat questionnaire or go over it with you over the phone. After we get the information we will be able to provide you with an accurate life insurance quote so that you know what to expect. At ChooseTerm we specialize in high risk life insurance and can help you get a quote and the best pricing for a policy. Fill out the form below to get started with your quote or contact us
Author: Liran Hirschkorn